POSITION AVAILABLE :
Are you a Committed team player who is Highly Organised and Dependable? Do you have a hunger for growth and an eagerness to improve your own skills? We are looking for a Committed Sales Representative to support our sales team through adding value to our client’s businesses. If this is you, read on.
Your typical day might look Like:
- Your priority is sales, so will be required to spend time with current and potential clients all over Namibia rather than in the office.
- You will Actively investigate new customers and/or lost business, threats, and opportunities and provide relevant feedback to your manager.
- You will be involved planning and implementation sales and growth strategies with your team.
- You will be Processing and generating orders from current clients via various sales channels
- You will need to effectively understand and anticipate customer needs and make proposals to suit their needs.
- You will have to update and maintain the Customer Relations Database daily.
- Apply a customer-focused, problem-solving mindset, and provide relevant feedback and suggestions to the team.
- You will have to assist the team with various tasks such as stock takes and deliveries from time to time.
Skills required to join:
- Proven work experience as a Sales representative.
- FMCG (fast moving consumer goods) experience.
- Proven selling and negotiating skills
- Strong knowledge of the MS Office suite and comfortable using cloud-based ERP systems.
- You Should be able to communicate clearly using good written and verbal skills.
- You need a friendly and engaging personality.
- You must be Detail-oriented and love interacting with people.
- The ability to make cold calls and visits to potential clients whenever required.
- You must respond well to Team feedback and take initiative where required.
- Strive for continuous skills improvement through Personal Training & Growth.
- Passion for making an impact in the lives of others, your team, and our clients.
- Valid Driver’s license and willingness to travel throughout Namibia.
- Salary package will be negotiated.
It’s a calling not a job, and we’re on a mission to impact lives. Apply now!